Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added accounting of Total Dropped Load during a contingency. This shows the MW amount of load that was islanded due to a contingency action or opened due to a direct contingency action to the load.
- Transient Stability: Added Level designation to Transient Events. Options have been added to easily display Events by specific Levels: Error, Info, Skipped, User, Transition, Model Trip, and Relay Trip. Result Event Reporting options have been added to specify if events are reported to the Message Log in addition to the Event table. These new options are especially useful when using the CMPLDW composite load model which has many possible events associated with it.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Before doing an iterated ATC method or using the ATC tool to increase the transfer AND the transfer is between areas/super areas AND the case AGC control is disabled, a check is done to see if the ACE values for areas and super areas that are on control is greater than its AGC tolerance. If the ACE values are too great an error will result and the study cannot continue. The user will have to reconcile the ACE problems in the case before the study can proceed.
- File Formats: Bug fix for saving CROW import file settings to AUX.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in LHVRT and LHFRT models which could cause the generator to trip inappropriately.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed bug in Model Condition dialog that would change the selected object after the Save As button was clicked. This could cause the wrong object to be saved with the Model Condition if the OK button on the dialog was then clicked.