Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: When using the Find Text in Oneline tool, the case information table listing all of the display objects found with the specified text now has the Layer Name available for the objects.
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Time Delays can now be specified with power flow contingency actions. This serves as a relative ordering for the implementation of actions. Actions with the smallest time delay will be applied first during the TOPOLOGYCHECK and POSTCHECK solution steps.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Provide access to the Loss Increase % value found on the PTDF dialog through the PWCaseInformation objecttype and LinePTDFLosses variablename.
- Case Information Displays: An access violation could occur or the status change might not register when using the Toggle feature to change the status of Line Shunts in Line Shunt case information displays. This has been fixed.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Fixed a consolidation error that could result in a dead bus being picked as the primary node if it is a regulated bus. This could result in a failed power flow solution.