Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): added new script command TSClearAllModels; which will delete all transient stability dynamic models from the case.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added new script commands which will save transient stability dynamic models to 4 file formats. This commands have a parameter to specify the filename and then a second optional parameter called "DiffCaseModfiedOnly". When omitted, the second parameter is assumed to be NO. Set to YES and it will only save models that are either new or models which have had a parameter modified as compared to the difference case tool base case.
- Transient Stability: When loading in WECC SWT files, NOTE: The case will be started off with 1.0 second of no disturbance. ALL time values you input will have 60 cycles added to them.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed some issues when using script commands to auto insert objects on onelines through an AXD file that would not insert the objects on the correct oneline.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the option to save a consolidated case and saving to an auxiliary file, the case was not being saved correctly. This has been fixed.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The subdata section for multi-terminal DC line converters was not being written correctly to aux files. This caused an error on loading resulting in the converters not being created. The Alpha and Gamma angle limits were being written incorrectly in the middle of the list of fields. These fields are now written at the end of the list of fields and read correctly. This correction means that only patches starting with this one will be able to read and write these sections correctly. Any previous patches and any aux files created prior to this patch will not create the converters.
- File Formats: When loading a RAW file which had load, generator, etc. objects which refered to a bus that did not exist in the case. Previously this was creating strange errors. It will now more gracefully exit the load of the RAW file and report why.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): When consolidating a case it is possible that three-winding transformers might end up as parallel with multiple transformers connected to the same primary, secondary, and tertiary buses. These three buses plus the Circuit are the key fields for a three-winding transformer, so even though these transformers have different star buses they are considered to be the same transformers when loading from an aux file. If the consolidated case is saved to an aux file with parallel three-winding transformers, only one of the parallel transformers would be loaded when loading the aux and any others would be lost. This problem has been fixed by assigning unique Circuit IDs for any three-winding transformers that become parallel because of consolidation.
- Transient Stability: Modifed output to DYR file so that we write a REPCTA1 to a dyr file only if the Pref controller is WTTQA1, and otherwise we write the REPCA1 model.