Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added validation check on the parameter T1 for IEEEG1 to ensure it is not too small.
- Transient Stability: Previously for the WT3E and WT3E1 electrical control wind turbine models, setting both Kip AND Kpp would be treated as a validation error. We have modified this to only be an information message indicating that Kip will be treated as a very small positive number instead to allow proper model initialization.
- User Interface Dialogs: Added the Model Planes to be seen in the Model Filter Visualizations. Also the dialog for model planes will open with a right click on the model plane just as the model conditions do.
- Case Information Displays: When using SendToExcel features and trying to push the results to an existing open instance of Microsoft Excel, Simulator would sometimes return and "Operation Unavailable" error. This could happen inf Microsoft Excel was busy doing something. We have modified it so that if this happens we will now wait 1.0 seconds and try again. If it then fails, we will instead just automatically open a new instance of Excel and push the data to this instance.
- File Formats: When loading three-winding transformers from an EPC file, only the first three ratings are specified in the file for the secondary and tertiary windings. There was a bug where the ratings beyond the first three were not being initialized correctly to 0 and instead were being set to numbers in the e-40 range. This would result in very large % of Limit Used calculations and very negative ATC results. This has been fixed when loading an EPC file. When loading a PWB file that had been saved with this issue, this incorrect limits will now also be set to 0.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Added ability to identify QVCurve results by label.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an initialization bug with REGC_A when internal XFMR StepX and/or StepR are specified in the power flow case. Intended modeling of REGC_A is with StepX and StepR as zero and StepTap = 1, and now these are set before initialization.