Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added a right click option to a list of multiple transient contingencies to "Set into One Contingency at a Time". This switches the dialog back to the process one contingency at a time and choose the contingency that had been right-clicked on.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed bug with contouring of case information displays
- Contingency Analysis: When loading a Custom Monitor or Transient model contingency violation from an auxiliary file and the violated element could not be found, it was possible that access violations could result when saving a PWB, saving an auxiliary file, or viewing violations in case information displays. This has been fixed.
- Difference Case Tool: The use of the difference case tools with ReactiveCapability objects was not always working correctly. It worked correctly when opening a case, setting as present case, and then opening a second case. However, when opening a case, setting as present case, and then editing that case the status of ReactiveCapability curve objects as being new or removed was not being handled correctly. ReactiveCapability objects are unique in that if even one entry of the curve is edited, then Simulator will consider the entire curve as a new curve.
- Distributed Computation: Changed distributed computation so that client processes only use the primary key to identify data. This prevents potential crashes or missing result data due to data from a distributed calculation not being identified sufficiently in order to match it with the model in the main process.
- File Formats: Modified storing in Matpower format to include DistGen fields.
- User Interface Dialogs: When opening the VSC DC Line dialog an access violation could occur making it impossible to open that dialog. This has been fixed.
- User Interface Dialogs: Added the ability to close the following dialogs with the ESC key:
Area/Zone Filter Dialog, Simulator Options Dialog, Limit Monitoring Dialog, Difference Case, Oneline Options, Default Drawing Values, Custom Hints, Dynamic Formatting, Keyboard Shortcuts, Display/Column Options, Data View Dialog