Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added new field to InterfaceElement object called "NearBusRetain". This field is the same as NearBus, however it will retain the string that is entered here and write it back out later. The other NearBus field just uses the string to populate the appropriate near bus, but then throws the string away.
- Transient Stability: Added support for new model named IEEEG1PID. This governor is very similar to IEEEG1, except that it replaced a lead-lag controller with a PID controller instead.
- Transient Stability: When reading a DYR file, modified to convert the USRMDL model named "RAVGOV" so that it is translated to the new governor IEEEG1PID.
- Case Information Displays: An access violation could result when opening the Jacobian case information display if area/zone/owner filters were applied. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Removed option to show Bus View from transient stability injection group models case information display. Bus views are not relevant for injection groups.
- Transient Stability: Option to Pan to Object on Open Onelines on transient stability model case information displays should now work to pan to the object to which the model is assigned.
- Transient Stability: Allowed the GP3 Relay Model to propagate to all generators in the case even when the generator to which the GP3 relay is attached does not have an active machine model
- Transient Stability: Fixed potential numerical problem when using a CSVGN1 model which could occur with a particular set of input parameters.