Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added a new script command DeleteDevice("ObjectIDString");
Examples would be
DeleteDevice("Branch 1239 1232 'AB'");
DeleteDevice("Interface 'my interface name'");
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using SaveDataEPC script command and appending a file, an extra blank line would be written to the file. This has been removed.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): An access violation could result if loading an auxiliary file containing fields referencing invalid location numbers, i.e. the number after the colon following a variable name. This has been fixed.
- Difference Case Tool: Revisited the Base Case Topological Differences Dialog to use a Tree View listing of the various tabs instead of the Page Control. Also modified show show gray text for tabs which have nothing in them. In the summary modified it so that 0s are not shown instead a blank is shown.
- File Formats: When appending an EPC file, line shunts within multi-section lines could not be found even if they existed in the case. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: In places where switched shunts should be off control, instead of setting the control mode to Fixed the AutoShunt property is now set to NO. This will enable us to retain the appropriate type of shunt but still turn control off.
- Transient Stability: Fixed some issues with the SMIB calculations. Including:
(1) Calculations with GENTPF generators with saturation
(2) Better handle algebraic models
(3) Storing the machine G and B values
- Transient Stability: When a negative ThetaMin value is specified for wind pitch controller WT3P, WT3P1, or WTGPT_A model, this can be used by the WT3T/WT3T1/WTGT_A model to determine it's Theta0 value. In this situation however, the initial output of the WT3P/WT3P1/WTGPT_A model could be either ThetaMin or 0.0 (zero). Both will result in the appropriate initial output from the Aerodynamic model. Previously Simulator was initializing this value to ThetaMin which appeared OK, but this equilibrium point is an unstable equalibrium. Simulator has been changed so that when ThetaMin is negative, the initialized output of the pitch controller is set to 0.0 (zero).