Features and Improvements
- Oneline Diagrams: Now have options with Screen Layers to Show All Layers or Hide All Layers.
- Oneline Diagrams: Modified how the list of Save View dropdown works. If a view is named using a back-slash, , a subfolder will be created in the list of views. As an example, New FolderView Name, will create a subfolder with the name New Folder and this folder will contain the view with the name View Name.
- File Formats: When reading a PTI DYR file, do not write a message in the message log that the file reading has aborted because the file contains extra blank lines at the end.
- File Formats: Various issues have been encountered with EPC and RAW files due to non-Unicode files and system encoding. Previous patches have attempted to fix this but have ended up creating problems with different system encodings. Default system encoding will now always be used.
- File Formats: When loading in RAW, EPC, or AUX files, set the voltages at any radial buses to be the voltage of the bus at the other end of the radial branch as long as there is no shunt charging or conductance on the branch and there are no generators, loads, or shunts online at the radial bus. This is needed to prevent power flow convergence issues caused by bad voltages at these radial buses that are sometimes encountered when reading these text files.
- Transient Stability: When reading a PTI DYR file, do not write a message in the message log that the file reading has aborted because the file contains extra blank lines at the end.
- Transient Stability: For TLIN1 relay model, correctly trip only the first line segment between from bus and to bus when flag = 0 and nfar has been specified.
- Transient Stability: CIM5 and CIM6 models assigned to open loads could not be started once the loads were closed. This has been fixed.