- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): On the Display/Column options dialog, when clicking the Save Custom Settings button, the AUX file created did not include the Advanced Sort settings. This has been fixed.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using InjectionGroupCreate command, the name of the injection groups created where always force to all uppercase characters. This has been removed so uppercase is not done.
- File Formats: When assigning Load Distributed Generation models to a LoadModelGroup and then saving to the PWB file format, PowerWorld was not properly loading that PWB file and maintaining the Load Distributed Generation models. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: It was possible to have excessive power flow iterations if the island slack bus was operating outside of its limits by an amount less than the island AGC tolerance. This has been fixed.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed a bug with the Filter Logic Visualization that was drawing the conditions in the wrong order and crossing the inputs. In certain cases it was drawing the filter incorrectly because of this same issue.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed an access violation that could occur after opening a Model Condition dialog from the Model Condition Conditions case information display.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed bug with Set Selected Field for Network Cut tool that would not set the selected field for branches or dc transmission lines.