Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added ATCWriteAllOptions("filename", AppendFile, KeyField) that saves the same objects as ATCWriteResultsAndOptions but always uses the concise format for object fields and headers and does not save using Subdata. RAS and contingency actions are saved using dependencies.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Added option "Use Concise" on the GUI dialog that allows the saving of ATC options and results. This will save using the concise format for object fields and headers and does not save using Subdata. The option will be unchecked by default in Simulator version 21, but will be checked by default in Simulator version 22.
- Case Information Displays: Added Number of Tie Lines field with Substation objects.
- GIC: Added new GMD 3D functionality.
- File Formats: When writing to RAW files fixed an issue where we were writing out a minimum R value for series capacitors of 1x10-7, but when reading the RAW file back into Simulator, only considering a branch with -x a series capacitor if R = 0. Thus the type assignment of series capacitor was never getting set to branches with -x from a RAW file that we created. To fix this, I first changed the code to write out 0 for R if the value of R was <= 5x10-7. I also changed reading the branches to consider a branch with -x a series capacitor if the abs(R) value is < 5x10-7 instead of = 0.