Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Added the ability on the Transient Limit Monitor Dialog from the records sub-menu to create appropriate transient limit monitors that represent the new WECC stability monitoring criteria approved in 2016. The menu contains two choices which together create five transient limiters names as follows
Choice: "Build WECC 2016 Fault Clearing Standard Monitors"
* WECC 2016 Fault WR1 1.3
* WECC 2016 Fault WR1 1.4 Part 1
* WECC 2016 Fault WR1 1.4 Part 2
Choice: "Build WECC 2016 No Fault Standard Monitors"
* WECC 2016 No Fault WR1 1.5 Part 1
* WECC 2016 No Fault WR1 1.5 Part 2
- Contingency Analysis: When choosing to auto-insert transformer contingencies, an option exists to choose whether to use the higher or lower nominal voltage when filtering branches by voltage. This option was not working properly (it was backwards) and has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: When choosing to Abort if initial transient stability limit violations existed, it was not always aborting when it should have. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an error with the treatment of runback in the OEL1 model