Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added script command "VerifyDistributedComputersAvailable" which allows distributed computer status to be verified via script action.
- File Formats: added the ability to read from a DYD file the "_cmp_der_a" model and then reference it from a cmpldwg or cmpldw2 dynamic model assigned to a load. It creates in Simualtor a DGDER_A model assigned to the corresponding load record.
- General: Added new option with Message Log options to "Show Container Object Create". A container object is an object like a Contingency that contains other objects, i.e. ContingencyElements. Contingency elements can be created using the ContingencyElement auxiliary data section. If an element is created for a contingency that does not exist, a Contingency object is created. When using the option to "Show Container Object Create", warning messages will appear in the log indicating that the container object, i.e. Contingency, has been created. This is a perfectly valid way to create contingencies and does not necessarily warrant a message. The default will be to not show these messages, but previously without the option the messages were always shown. Other objects behave in a similar manner and the message log option will apply to all of these.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Made a change that should help prevent numerical stability problems with full topology cases with generators on AVR that are connected to breakers that have not been consolidated.
- Transient Stability: When counting the number of consecutive algebraic network solutions using the option "Abort after number of failed solution", Simulator will no longer increment the counter for failed solutions while a fault has been applied in the system.
- User Interface Dialogs: Cleaning up the GIC dialog some
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed access violations that could result when closing Simulator or opening another case after using the ExpandBusTopology script command.
- User Interface Dialogs: When setting a spin edit showing a number, Simulator ensures that the spin edit shows at minimum 2 significant digits. This was not working properly on the Contour Dialog for the Maximum, Break High, Nominal, Break Low, and Minimum values. This has been fixed.