Features and Improvements
- Transient Stability: Generator "H (system base)" field is now enterable on generator tables. This edits the appropriate field for the corresponding active Machine Model. If there is no machine model or the machine model does not have interia, the field will be blank and nothing can be entered.
- Transient Stability: Corrected issue in handling limits on PI blocks. This affects the ST4B, ST6B, and AC7B exciters.
- Transient Stability: Corrected bug that allowed calculated Vfe limit to go negative. This affects ESAC2A, ESAC3A, ESAC7B, AC7B, ESAC8B, AC8B, EX2000, and BPA_FF.
- Transient Stability: Archiving of TSR files was not working as a result of adding the saving of an AUX file with the TSR file. This has been fixed and the archiving of both the TSR files and AUX files is now working.
- User Interface Dialogs: If the number of sections changes for a multi-section line, an added and removed element will both be displayed in Present Topological Differences from Base Case dialog. The comparison doesn't care how the dummy buses are numbered just how many there are of them.