Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Added support for loading matpower m files with inf or -inf fields for generator q and p max/min fields.
- File Formats: Fixed issue reading a MatPower case setting the gens to allow AGC if Pmax > Pmin and PG is between them. If a generator is not AGCAble then the max/min values are written as Pg.
- File Formats: Made changes to Unit Type EPC:
-Renamed P1 (Photovoltaic, No Storage) into P3 (Photovoltaic, Fixed)
-Renamed PD (Photovoltaic, DC Coupled) into P4 (Photovoltaic, Tracking)
-Made FC (Fuel Cells) EPC integer = 48
-Made SV (Static Var Compensator) EPC integer = 60
All of this to be in accordance with the WECC 2020 Data Preparation Manual.
- Oneline Diagrams: Added a button on the GIS Shapefile Data Dialog to "Convert X/Y to Latitude and Longitude". This will convert projected X/Y values that have been specified in the shapefile to degrees latitude and longitude using the WGS 1984 Web Mercator Auxiliary Sphere projection. This is a standard Mercator projection assuming earth radius of 6378137 meters, no flattening, and 0 for the central meridian. This conversion is required before the projection is done to X/Y values in PowerWorld's coordinates. This is an attempt at making shapefiles useful that contain values that have been projected if they have been projected using this particular projection, which seems to be fairly common, but this may not work in all situations.
- Transient Stability: Modified the InductionMotor3P_A model to include dependence on the source voltage to the terminal bus electrical frequency in per unit.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error introduced by attempts to fixed bug related to deleting TSPlotSeries, TSVertAxisGroup, TSSubPlot and TSPlot objects. This new patch introduces access violations caused by the attempted fix in the May 20, 2020 patch.
- User Interface Dialogs: When showing a list of 2-terminal DC lines in the objects chooser, we were listing each DC line twice with the same string being shown. We have now modified so that one entry lists the rectifier bus first and the second entry lists the inverter first.