Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Added options for how to handle duplicate generators read from a RAW file. This includes a choices on the Load RAW with option dialog on how to handle these. The default is to only keep the last duplicate read from the file which is the intended behavior of this format. The alternative the user can choose is to keep all duplicates and have Simulator set unique ID's for each one. Right now this has been added for generators. We plan on rolling this change out to each device type, so that the option will apply to all device sections read from the RAW file. Again, this is not the "correct" treatment of this format, but for some users it is a convenient treatment regardless.
- Transient Stability: When using the user interface to choose a Horizontal Axis Object for a TSSubPlot, if the sub-plot presently only has 1 vertical axis group which has 1 plot series in it, the object will for the Horizontal Axis Object will now default to the same object as the plot series.
- Transient Stability: When loading an AUX file that creates new TSContingency objects for transient stability, if the old default contingency named "My Transient Contingency" exists and the old contingency has no elements and no stored results then we will automatically delete the old dummy contingency. Previously it was annoying that the dummy TSContingency named "My Transient Contingency" stuck around.
- Transient Stability: Modified the Device Type drop down on the Transient Stability Plot Designer so that it always show the entire list without the scrollbar.
- Transient Stability: When loading a Transient Stability DYR file, if possible we now include the area and zone of the respective device if any warnings or errors string which are written to the message log.
- General: In places where a simple string can be used to represent one condition (instead of referring to an advanced filter by name), Simulator was allow the user of the simple string even when the user had defined an advanced filter which used the Area/Zone filters. This has been changed so if you are pre-filtering by the Area/Zone filters then you can not use the simple string representation.
- Transient Stability: When saving the Transient_Options to an AUX file from the transient stability dialog, we have modified the writing of this AUX file so that it also writes out any advanced filter definitions that are used by the store to hard-drive options.
- Transient Stability: When deleting a TSPlot, TSSubPlot, TSVertAxisGroup, or TSPlot Series a case information display or from an Auxiliary File script, if the Plot Designer portion of the transient stability dialog was open then it would cause an access violation. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: It was possible to create a duplicate transient contingency element on the dialog for this object. This is now properly not allowed.