Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): There are several ObjectTypes that are contained inside other ObjectTypes. For instance a ModelFilterCondition is contained by a ModelFilter. For many of these ObjectTypes it is convenient when loading an AUX file, to create the container object if it does not already exist, so Simulator automatically does this. However, it was not clear this was occurring to the user, so red warning messages have been added to the log to alert the user this is occurring. Examples of this include the following listed by "ContainerType"\"subtype"
- Case Information Displays: added concise variable names for Superbus and Subnet objects
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Added concise variable names for PVPlotSeries, PVSubPlot, PVPlotVertAxisGroup, and PVPlot objects
- Transient Stability: Added additional concise variable names for transient stability models.
Added concise variable names for following objecttypes TSPlotSeries, TSSubPlot, TSPlotVertAxisGroup, TSPlot, TSLimitMonitor, and Transient_Options.
- Case Information Displays: Recent patch after Feb 26 cause the list of User-Defined Case Information displays in the Model Explorer to not work properly. This is now fixed.
- Contingency Analysis: When using a RemedialActionElements with more than 2 TimeDelays thresholds, coupled with actions the called for opening a branch that was already open, it was possible for the contingency solution process to stop prematurely. This odd situation has been fixed.
- Distributed Computation: Distributed Transient Stability set to store results to the hard drive were doing so in the case directory rather than in the specified storage directory.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an error with handling of relaying time if a simulation was run for more than 35 minutes. An integer overflow was occurring because this exceeded more than 2,147,483,648 microseconds. The relays can now handle simulations longer than this.
- Transient Stability: Adding AUX file support for several Transient_Options fields that previously could not be editted via an AUX file. These fields now have the following concise variablenames: GRNL_Interactive, MOD_FreqInitFromPlayIn, MOD_GICInclude, MOD_GICTimeDelay, MOD_MotorW, MOD_SatSEOneZero, MOD_UndocPILimits