Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Changed how Derived Status is determined. If Status = OPEN then Derived Status = OPEN else if breaker then Derived Status = CLOSED. If non-breaker shunt device (gen, load, or switched shunt) and a closed breaker is found by looking outward from the device terminal, a device is considered to be CLOSED. For a non-breaker branch, look from both terminals to determine if CLOSED, OPEN (no closed breaker at either terminal), OPEN FROM (closed breaker at to terminal only), or OPEN TO (closed breaker at from terminal only). Encountering a shunt device (gen, load, or switched shunt) when examining a branch will be considered the same as finding a closed breaker.
- Case Information Displays: Added ability to show substation latitude and longitude with generators, loads, and switched shunts.
- Transient Stability: Modified saving of transient results to hard drive so that if not enough hard drive space exists, the simulation gracefully aborts and an appropriate error message is shown.
- Transient Stability: When saving all two bus equivalent cases now just save one generator at a bus.
- Transient Stability: Fixed errors with how line relay models are read and written to DYD files when they are linked to multi-section lines.
- Transient Stability: Added ability to specify the "Device Location" for a line relay model in an AUX file.
- Transient Stability: TLIN1 relay model would cause a fatal error if the relay actually attempted to operate. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed an infinite loop that would result if attempting to edit Transient Limit Monitor data directly in the case information table.