- Case Information Displays: Quick Filtering should not be allowed for the case information displays on the Area/Zone/Owner dialog. All objects should be shown at all times. Advanced Filtering had been disabled, but Quick Filtering was still allowed with no way to remove the filter. This has been fixed and Quick Filtering is disabled as well.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed a problem with DFACTS regulation. It was reported that DFACTs were not regulating into a negative reactance range when capacitance is available. The problem was that the minimum injection value was incorrectly being limited at 0 because limits were not being updated after inputting the capacitance values. This has been fixed.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Fixed the column headers for the multiple direction PTDF values. Now, the header is the direction name. Previously, it was Direction Name + "From" + Direction Name, which doesn't make much sense.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Set processed flag on the direction when calculating multiple direction PTDFs.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error when initializing load with distributed generation that is closed but at an open bus. We were getting a divide by zero error on the zero terminal voltage.
- Transient Stability: The Summary > Models in Use case information display allows opening a dialog to show all models of a particular type that are currently defined. Fixed an access violation that could occur when closing this dialog.
- Transient Stability: Fixed divide by zero error with WTGTRQ_A and WTTQA1_PTI models when the power/speed curve points are zero.
- Transient Stability: Modified ESAC2A model so that the Vfemax value is modified if it is initially out of range.
- Transient Stability: For WTGTRQ_A and WTTQA1_PTI models fixed interpretation of the Flag variable when determining speed dependency. This was needed to fix an issue in which this model and the WT3E1 model had different speed power curve values.