Features and Improvements
- General: Added new bus field called "Slack Bus Priority" that is an integer value used when dynamically choosing a slack bus when no slack bus has been specified. If any bus within the island has a slack bus priority greater than zero, then only the set of buses with the highest slack bus priority will be eligible for selection as the slack bus. Within this set of buses, the same rules apply as used for the normal selection of a slack bus. See the help for more documentation on how a slack bus is chosen. Also, if any slack bus priority is greater than zero, Simulator will not require that a load exist in the island nor will it required an island have more than one bus.
- File Formats: Now read the REFPRI_UN field with UN records to determine the slack bus priority used when automatically determining the system slack bus.
- Oneline Diagrams: Include transformers in the objects displayed in the Objects Not On Oneline dialog.
- Transient Stability: Added ability to create Transient Stability Models by using the ObjectID of the referred to object.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error with showing an extra floating point parameter for the PV1G model.
- Transient Stability: Fixed minor error with handling fields for HYST1, BPA_D, and BBSEX1 models.