Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added fields for Owner records showing the Number of Branches by Type (Transformer, Line, SeriesCap, Breaker, Disconnect), and the number of switched shunts.
- Transient Stability: Added support for PSS3B stabilizer
- Case Information Displays: Fixed error with using a switched shunt filter on another object type as a "secondary filter".
- File Formats: Fixed problem with appending switched shunts to a case using a RAW file. Previously, the modified switched shunt records were flagged as "created" instead of "modified".
- General: Fixed GUI error when closing a branch in a dead island. Simulator was modifying the voltage magnitude to 1.0 even though the island was dead.
- General: When using a remote desktop connection, it was possible for an error "A call to an OS function failed" to occur. This did not cause further trouble, but did require the user to dismiss a dialog.
- Oneline Diagrams: When creating PWFormOptions by reading an AXD file into an existing oneline, the new PWFormOptions object will be initialized with the settings present oneline.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed error introduced in Feb 15 patch related to the coordination of the voltage setpoint by generators which have the same regulated bus. An error was introduced if you were modifying the regulated bus while at the same time modifying the voltage setpoint. Simulator would modify the other generators that had a common regulated bus even though the generator's regulated bus was just changed. This has been fixed.
- Time Step Simulation: Fixed a problem with reading in a TSB from a newer patch release into an older patch release. It wouldn't filter out all of the custom result and custom input fields that don't exist in the older patch release.