Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Now allow contingencies to be monitored as part of a Custom Monitor. Only the contingency fields for the contingency itself can be monitored for a given contingency.
- Transient Stability: Added option on the Results from RAM tab to Show Multiple Contingencies Events when Multiple Contingencies are being processed. If this option is checked, results for all contingencies will be shown in the Minimum/Maximum Values, Events, and Solution Details tabs.
- Transient Stability: Added Clear Results in RAM button on the Results from RAM tab. Clicking this will clear all of the results in Time Values.
- Case Information Displays: Fixed error when displaying some information for line shunts. The data was stored correctly, but some data could show up as blank in the case information display.
- General: Fixed errors when merging multi-section line sections. Extra line shunts were being created. The sum of the line shunts was correct, but there were too many individual line shunts. Only a single line shunt should exist at either or both ends of the merged line.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed an access violation that could occur when opening the Custom Hint Values dialog.