Features and Improvements
- File Formats: When writing out to an EPC file, we changed the default EPC file version to 19.
- File Formats: When reading in an EPC file we no longer ask for the version number because it doesn't matter. We can read the file regardless and will read any data that is there regardless.
- Power Flow Solution: Removed multi-terminal DC line log messages regarding MTDC records that are out of service because both the rectifier and inverter ends buses of the record were disconnected. No need for log messages in this situation as that would be like including log messages for every AC branch that was not online.
- File Formats: When reading an EPC file the q table and dc bus data can have extra parameters in the identification section before the colon. Modified to support this.
- File Formats: Fixed reading the Z table records when reading the Version 21 EPC file. There was an extra string at the start of the table.