Features and Improvements
- Case Information Displays: Added new Injection Group fields to show the "Number of Gens Online", "Number of Loads Online", and "Number of Shunts Online".
- File Formats: Added special parsing when reading text descriptions of a branch to recognize special versions for an individual winding of a three-winding transformer or an individual section of a multi-section line. This is done when reading:
1. INTERFACEELEMENT objects or when reading
2. Various objects that refer to a specific object (Model Condition, Model Expressions, Custom Monitor, etc.)
3. ObjectID of a BRANCH
Normally a branch is identified with the string "BRANCH num1 num2 ckt" or "BRANCH 'name_kv1' 'name_kv2', ckt".
For a multi-section line section we can now accept "BRANCH msnum1 msnum2 ckt sec" or "BRANCH 'msname_kv1' 'msname_kv2' ckt sec" where the msnum1 and msnum2 represent the terminal of the multi-section line aggregation and the sec represents which section of that aggregation to use.
For a three-winding transformer, we can now accept "BRANCH num1 num2 num3 ckt" or "BRANCH 'name_kv1' 'name_kv2' 'name_kv3' ckt" where the identifiers represent the three-winding transformer key fields, but we interpret this as the BRANCH which is attached to the first terminal listed (num1 or name_kv1).
Also note that when reading these special interpretations for an interface, the order of the multi-section line terminals will determine the direction being monitors and for three-winding transformer windings we will always monitor in the direction going into the transformer.
- General: Three-winding transformers can now be used as part of Model Conditions and Model Expressions.
- Transient Stability: Added ATRRELAY model.
- Transient Stability: Added OOSMHO Line Relay Model.
- File Formats: Fixed bugs when reading WECC switch files: (1) Fixed bug stripping quotes from generator ID values and (2) When reading contingeny names on two lines concatenate into one line.
- General: Fixed bug when opening the Model Condition dialog if the class of the filter was different than the class of the object. This worked correctly on the dialog while defining the Model Condition, but when choosing Show Dialog on an existing model condition it was not properly populating the dialog.
- Power Flow Solution: Made some corrections to the balancing of parallel transformer taps when the parallel transformers were defined in opposite directions in regards to the from and to buses.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Removed options from the Load button at the bottom of the QV dialog. There is no reason to load options and results separately and this was causing problems by skipping DATA sections necessary for the QV setup. Clicking the Load button now will load all contents of an auxiliary file.