Features and Improvements
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Added new feature on ATC dialog to report the minimum or maximum limiter based on either the Transfer Limit or one of the ATC Extra Monitor fields and to group the results by particular ATC Scenarios and include particular scenarios in the calculation.
- Transient Stability: Added the ability to read from a DYR file a PLNTBU1, REAX3BU1, REAX4BU1, SYNAXBU1, FCTAXBU1, and SWSAXBU1 models and convert them into an REPC_B plant controller model which controls multiple generators. PowerWorld Simulator will also write these models back out to a DYR file as this was added
- Transient Stability: Cleaned up the look of how DYR files are written to remove unnecessary trailing 0s from numbers and remove lots of extra spaces in them. Each records is also written on a single line of text now instead of multiple lines.
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): Fixed WriteAuxFile SimAuto function.
(1) Passing "ALL" for the fieldlist is now case insensitive and means to return all fields for the objecttype
(2) The ToAppend field now works as one would expect; ToAppend = True means to append to an existing file, and ToAppend = False means to overwrite an existing file. This parameter has no impact on a file that doesn't already exist.