Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Modified reading of various transient stability ASCII text file formats to process the file looking for illegal characters such as NULL (#0) characters before reading them. These illegal characters are then ignores. This impacts ready the DYD, DYR, MCRE RWM, MTR_LD, GNET, BASEGEN, and IDV files. This had been done for nearly all other 3rd party text file formats, but had not been done for the various transient stability input files until now.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug with Copy/Paste objects and records -- when pasting new records to a Oneline, new branch objects were not correctly linking to the new buses.
- Transient Stability: Modified event messages when generic limit monitors cause events to occur to make them more clear.
- Transient Stability: When loading a DYR File that contained only a single DYR record, users sometimes omit the / character that terminates the specification of a single DYR record. Simulator will now automatically assume the end of reading the DYR record if we reach the end of the file without finding a / character. Previously it would terminate and not read that last DYR record.
- Transient Stability: When specifying that no Min/Max results should be kept track of, PowerWorld was stilling writing out data to the transient stability result AUX file indicating all blanks for the Min/Max summary information. Now if not Min/Max results have been saved then no records are written.
- Transient Stability: The default setting for when to engage Fast Valving for the TGOV2 and TGOV3 models is not set to never ("MOD_FastValvingOption"="None").
- Transient Stability: Added the ability to show more information about the objects related to TSEvents in the results including Bus Names, Nominal kV, Areas, Zones, and Owners. Added these columns to the transient result AUX file to make the AUX file more human readable.