Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Added an option to auto-insert contingencies and name them by label.
- Fault Analysis: Added an option to auto-insert faults and name them by label.
- Oneline Diagrams: While in Run Mode, left clicking on a bus name or number field will open the Bus View for that bus.
- Transient Stability: Added an option to auto-insert transient contingencies and name them by label.
- Contingency Analysis: When using one of the linear solution techniques or when solving in dc power flow mode, the impact of contingencies that closed lines was not being correctly calculated. This has been fixed.
- GIC: Fixed bug in which the line voltage was not set to zero if voltage was below the GIC cutoff value.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a limit error in the undervoltage strategy of SVCs.
- Transient Stability: Fixed some issues with the LD1PAC model, including implementing the Tstall time delay and using the correct MVA base for the heating calculations.
- User Interface Dialogs: When using the equivalencing tool to save out a portion of the system to a PWB file, an error could result when appending the file to another case if transient stability data existed in the original system. Transient stability data is now currently not stored with the portion of the system saved to file.