Features and Improvements
- Contingency Analysis Tool: Deleting a large number of contingencies (10,000s), but now ALL, was very slow. Delete All contingencies was fast and deleting a few was fast, but deleting a large number and not all was very slow. This is fixed.
- Sensitivity Calculations: When opening the PTDF dialog, the type is automatically set to Multiple if any directions are defined.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Setting the variable name "EquivLineID" for the object Equiv_Options was not working properly
- General: A "stack overflow error" could sometimes result when building a power system equivalent. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed an access violation that occurred when drawing an unlinked switched shunt symbol on a oneline
- Transient Stability: Continuing to fix the treatment of single phase air conditioner models under extremely low voltages. This impacts CMPLDW, LD1PAC, and CMPLDWNF. Specifically modified so that the "Kcon" curve defined by the parameters Vc1off and Vc2off is used in the algebraic solution of the network boundary equations so that the constant power load does not cause solution failure in the algebraic solution at extremely low voltages.