Features and Improvements
- Difference Case Tool: Modified to better handle comparing difference case tool for unlinked Interface Elements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When finding an InterfaceElement while loading from an AUX file, if the interface element could not be found Simulator was still creating an empty interface. This has been fixed so that the Interface is only created if the InterfaceElement is created.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): The InterfaceElement object could not use the ObjectID field as a method of finding the object. Simulator has been augmented so that this field can be used for InterfaceElement objects.
- Bus View and Substation View Onelines: When showing a Customized Bus View, the multi-section line fields were not customized and would always show MW, MVar and MVA in that order. Simulator will now show fields in the order the user specifies them in the customization, but will only show values for MW, Mvar, MVA, and Amp fields.
- File Formats: Modified when writing out the EPC format to write disconnected bus as Type 0.
- GIC: Fixed error when editing the field to signify that a user-entered DC resistance on a transformer coil should be used.
- Optimal Power Flow (OPF): Fixed an index-out-of-range that could occur when running the OPF solution.
- Power Flow Solution: Fixed an issue with svc control that under rare situation could cause an oscillation when switching fixed shunts.