Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Modified reading of RAW file records for Bus, Gen, Load, Line and Transformer so that if an extra field is at the end of a record which is not expected, then we will try to read this in as a memo or label.
- General: Cleaning up where ObjectTypes appear in the folder structure on the dialog showing a list of all ObjectTypes.
- General: Modified option objects in the list of ObjectTypes so that they appear under the Options and Options By Value folder and then also under the respective tool if appropriate. For example the Contingency Options will appear under the folder Contingency\Options.
- Transient Stability: TSValidation object type is now available to return all validation messages. The Category field indicates if a message is an Error, Warning, or Info. This object type can be filtered and saved to file but nothing can be loaded back in.
- Transient Stability: TSState object type is now available to return all transient stability states. This object type can be filtered and saved to file but nothing can be loaded back in.
- Transient Stability: Added TSInitialize script command that will initialize the transeint stability solution. This can take one optional parameter CheckAlreadyInitialized that is NO by default. If YES the initialization will not be done if it has already been done. This script command is necessary if using the new TSState object type to return initial states through scripting.
- Transient Stability: Added TSValidate script command that will run transient stability validation.