- Case Information Displays: Fixed a bug that prevented entering negative blocks for Switched Shunts.
- Case Information Displays: Made some changes to impedance correction table fields with a transformer. Now have two fields: Correction Table Used and Correction Table Specified. The Used value might be different than the Specified value if the table that the user specifies cannot be found. If the user changes either of these fields as input to a case information display or through an auxiliary file, the Specified value will change. This should allow the retention of what the user specified but still notify if that table cannot be used. This will allow transformers to keep their impedance correction table settings if they are set prior to the impedance correction tables themselves actually being created.
- File Formats: When writing out contingency containing any section of a multi-section line in the PTI CON format, write out the from bus, to bus, and circuit of the multi-section line rather than the section.
- General: On the Scale dialog, maximum New Value fields were limited to abs(9999). This has been increased.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug that was causing multiple events to occur for the same under voltage motor trip.