Features and Improvements
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Added right-click option on the Transfer Limiters display to "Create Contingent Interface for Selection." This will create interfaces with a monitored branch being the Limiting Element in the Transfer Limiter and the contingent element in the interface being the Contingency Element of the Transfer Limiter.
- Oneline Diagrams: A line will be drawn through a switched shunt display object if it is on continuous control or an SVC.
- Transient Stability: Implemented LDELEC load model.
- Power Flow Solution: A single bus system with both a generator and load should solve without giving the blackout message. Previously, a log message would indicate that the power flow solved but the blackout message would still appear.
- Power Flow Solution: Angle smoothing is done when branches are closed to help power flow convergence. Some modifications were made to how this is done to further help convergence.
- Transient Stability: User Defined Models have a function called "PropagateIgnoredStatesAndInput" that was not spelled correctly internally in Simulator causing the function to not be detected by Simulator when called from a DLL. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: On the User Defined Model GUI, key fields for user defined model machine models were not getting populated correctly and an access violation could result. This has been fixed.