Features and Improvements
- Data View: added ability with Data Checks to show Aggregation Fields that show summations of a particular field instead of only counts. As an example, this would be useful for showing the summation of generator MaxMW within an Area that met a particular Data Check.
- Transient Stability: Added the ST7C exciter
- File Formats: When reading a RAW file, Simulator was not properly configuring the secondary winding of a three-winding transformer to be on control unless the tertiary winding was also on control. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: A new feature added in made in February 15, 2018 to handle bad voltages around three-winding transformers when reading RAW files that have been exported from other software such as an EMS system. This change was working well, except when the radial winding connected to nothing had a phase shift angle (a rare situation). This bug fix properly handles the phase angle of this branch when updating the voltage at this winding.
- Transient Stability: Fixed bugs in DISTRELAY model auto insert feature.
1. Fixed bug where the shape parameter was not being used properly when creating DISTRELAY models. This has been fixed.
2. Made sure DISTRELAY models will only be inserted on branches of BranchDeviceType=Line.