Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Added log messages when reading an EPC file with ownership percentages of either zero or negative values are seen.
- General: Modified to allow an owner percentage of zero (0). Previously we would completely remove this designation. Obviously we would not recommend doing this, but some users specify these percentages (likely accidentally) and wanted to be able to not completely lose the fact that the owner was a partial owner of the object.
- Difference Case Tool: Interfaces that had no elements assigned to them were causing an access violation when using the option to Set Present as Base Case. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When loading in the IEEE common format, generators were not being created when loading Bus Data specifying Type 1. Generators will now be created with their AVR field set to NO. When loading in Branch Data with Type 1, transformers were not being created. Transformers are now created and set to Fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug that could be introduced when copying objects within a oneline or from one oneline to another. If the file was then saved to PWD, extra entries could result in the file resulting in errors when trying to load the file again. The fix will ensure that the extra entries do not end up in the PWD file. PWD files with this problem can be read with manual intervention from PowerWorld staff.
- Scheduled Actions: Bug fixes for the Scheduled Actions Import Settings dialog
-- When editing an existing label format, the "Test" utility now remains available.
-- When closing out from the label format dialog, label format dropdowns now retain their set values.
-- When loading import settings from an AUX file, existing settings are now completely cleared to avoid duplication.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug in the new REPC_B model so that when entering kw1, kw2, etc.. and kz1, kz2, etc.. parameters which were zero. If these values are zero, then the output of that path should always be constant.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with initializing the REEC_A, REEC_B, and REEC_C models in the following circumstances:
1. Qflag = 0
2. REGC_A model had Xe <> 0
In this situation the Qext reference value was not being set properly.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in setting the initial pitch angle for WTGPT_A when the WTGAR_A model has a non-zero Theta0.
- Transient Stability: When loading in a TSContingencyElement from an AUX file the actions for a generator for CHANGEBY Exciter_Setpoint and CHANGEBY Governor_Setpoint were not be read. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: When using the script command TSGetResults, if any switchedshunt data was being stored the export was not working properly. This has been fixed.