Features and Improvements
- Retriever: Added a folder for the field list to the Alarm information for Areas, Zones, and Substations.
- Retriever: Added complete support to SuperAreas for the Alarm informational fields.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Made some changes to how the user-specified extra headers and values are read when using the SaveDataWithExtra script command. Any strings enclosed in double quotes will be stripped of the enclosers. Any strings containing double double quotes will have them replaced with single double quotes. The input should be formatted in a manner to indicate how it should be written to the CSV.
- File Formats: Fixed an access violation that could occur when appending a PWB file.
- File Formats: When loading three-winding transformers from a PTI CON file, all three winding buses must be specified. If not, there is an error and the contingency element will be unlinked.
- File Formats: When loading unlinked elements from a PTI CON file, keep the unlinked element with the contingency definition. This will NOT be able to be relinked, but a record of the error will exist.