Features and Improvements
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Added right-click option on the Transfer Limiters display to "Create Contingent Interface for Selection." This will create interfaces with a monitored branch being the Limiting Element in the Transfer Limiter and the contingent element in the interface being the Contingency Element of the Transer Limiter.
- Case Information Displays: Removed the "-CE" from the end of the column header string for custom expressions that have names.
- Oneline Diagrams: A line will be drawn through a switched shunt display object if it is on continuous control or an SVC.
- Transient Stability: Implemented LDELEC load model.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added new parameter "EstimateVoltages" to AppendCase script when appending either an EPC or RAW file. Set this to YES (this is the default) to estimate voltages for newly created buses and to smooth angles across newly created lines or NO not to do this.
- File Formats: When appending data from either an EPC or RAW file and using the "with options" file type, an "Estimate voltages at new buses..." option is available to specify if voltages at newly created buses should be estimated and angles should be smoothed across newly created lines. The default is to do this because we assume that you could be appending data from a case with vastly different voltages than the present case. However, in situations where you are appending an entire new island or want to load your own voltage estimates, you do not want Simulator to estimate the voltages that are read in.
- Power Flow Solution: A single bus system with both a generator and load should solve without giving the blackout message. Previously, a log message would indicate that the power flow solved but the blackout message would still appear.
- Transient Stability: Added support for properly reading and writing the measured bus and measured branch specification in a DYD file for the REPC_A model.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a bug with enforcing non-windup limits in the REPC_A model.