Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added a new script command DiffFlowWriteCompleteModel() which will perform the save done of the Present Topological Differences from Base Case dialog when choose to "Save To>Complete Model". The new script command has the format
DiffFlowWriteCompleteModel("filename", AppendFile, SaveAdded, SaveRemoved, SaveBoth, KeyFields, "ExportFormat", UseAreaZone, UseDataMain, AssumeBaseMeet)
"filename" = name of the file such as c:\mypath\filename.aux
AppendFile = YES or NO
SaveAdded, SaveRemoved, and SaveBoth = YES or NO to indicate which parts of the comparison to save to AUX file
Keyfields = Primary or Secondary to indicate which key fields to use
"ExportFormat" = the name of an Auxiliary File Export Format Description you want to use when exporting
UseAreaZone and UseDataMain YES or NO to indicate whether to only write objects that meet the Area/Zone/Owner or the DataMaintainer display filters
AssumeBaseMeet = YES or NO to indicate how objects that were in the base case but are NOT in the present case should be treated with regardig the UseAreaZone and UseDataMain options
- File Formats: Fixed writing out the Pmax to the MatPower format for generator records
- File Formats: Switched Shunts, VSC DC Lines, Multi-terminal DC Lines, MTDC Converters, MTDC Buses, and DC Lines can all be assigned to owners. The ownership information was known by the object but the owners themselves didn't know that they owned these types of objects. This would make the summary information incorrect for the owner, area/zone/owner filtering not work correctly for the owner filtering, and would make it possible to incorrectly delete an owner because it was assumed to be empty. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Also added a new Fast Valving option to specify that it initiate at a specific time in seconds.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error in initiation of Fast Valving when choosing the option to "Initiate on Fault after Delay of Seconds". When choosing this option the fast valving would never initiate. It will now initiate after the first user specified TSContingencyElement time plus the time delay specified.