Features and Improvements
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Added a new Iteratively Found string of YES_RESERVE_LIMITS to indicate when reserve limits are hit during the process when a single limiter is iterated when using one of the iterated methods before the contingency is actually solved. Extra limiters will also be added to indicate whether the source or sink has hit reserve limits.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: Fixed a few bugs with properly reporting when reserve limits are hit when using the iterated ATC methods.
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: The Max MW Limitation option for transfer result reporting with the ATC tool will now be ignored completely when using one of the iterated methods. Previously, it was only applied for the very first linear step calculation when all limiters are being iterated on together. Iterating on limiters can often result in different transfer limits than when using the purely linear calculations so limiting the results when iterating could cause lower limits to be missed.
- Case Information Displays: When looking at the unit types, the ' more... ' option was being displayed in the toggle drop down menu. However, selecting 'more' would simply toggle to next. This has been changed so that instead of toggling to the next value, a dialog is shown, allowing the user to choose from all possible values.
- Transient Stability: Now the transient limit violations will be saved in the contingency aux file when the results are stored into hard drive.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed some incorrect user-interactions on the the Injection Group dialog that could occur when using copy/past to insert participation points in this dialog.