Features and Improvements
- General: Added the ability with case information displays to show the Super Area in which a generators, loads, switched shunts, and branches are contained.
- Oneline Diagrams: Modified Line Flow Arrow objects so that the text better aligns with the arrow.
- Power Flow Solution: Added a new field, Enforce Current Limit, with multi-terminal DC line converters. When set to NO, the current limits for the converters will not be enforced. The default setting for this field is YES. When loading multi-terminal DC lines from an EPC file, this option will be set to NO.
- Transient Stability: Added ability to show line relays in the model summary display.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When loading in transmission lines or background lines using a display auxiliary file, the line vertices would not be read correctly if using regional computer settings that use a comma as a decimal symbol instead of a period. This has been fixed.