Features and Improvements
- Available Transfer Capability (ATC) Tool: When using the dark color options for case information displays the Normal Field color is white. This is difficult to see in the Multiple Scenario ATC Results grid when the results are highlighted by one of the colors used with iterated ATC methods. Now if the Normal Field color is the default for the dark color options, the font color will be adjusted automatically so that it is more easily read
- Fault Analysis: A new script command has been added to run the multiple fault calculation, as defined in the fault analysis dialog. The faults to be run must have been previously defined and loaded into the system before the script command can be used.
The command syntax is: MultipleFault(UseDummyBus);
The parameter UseDummyBus simulates the check box on the fault analysis dialog for indicating if dummy buses should be created and inserted at the specified percent location for branch faults. If you pass YES, Simulator will insert the dummy buses for each branch fault at the specified location and solve the fault. If you pass NO, then Simulator will calculate the fault at the branch terminal bus that is closest to the specified location. A new column has also been added to the multiple fault results table to indicate if the location of branch faults occurred at the specified percent location, or at one of the two terminal buses of the branch.
- Oneline Diagrams: Add GeodataviewStyle field to allow "area" scaling to proportionally scale the dimensions (like size) rather than their product (area). This is needed for 1D object like arrows
- Transient Stability: Modified the cross compound unit governor model CRCMGV to support AGC Control interaction. CRMGV is unique because it has 2 Pref intputs.
- Transient Stability: Added support for several new DC line transient stability models used within the Eastern Interconnection in North America. These models include: CHATGY, RSPDC3, CHIGATT, CMDWS2T, CEEL2T, CDCMC
- Transient Stability: Also added support for several DC transmission auxiliary stability models for the same purpose
CHAAUT, PAUX1T, PAUX2T, PAUX12T, FCWDPT, CFCAUT, SQBAUT
- Case Information Displays: Fixed error where the Quick Filter was not available for grids that had been customized after loading a PWB file.
- Difference Case Tool: When saving removed elements to an EPC file when using the difference case tool, three-winding transformers were not included. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When reading distributed generation fields stored with loads in RAW version 34 files, the values for distributed generation MW and MVAR were being read an multiplied by the System MVA base (normally 100). This has been fixed.
- File Formats: When loading an EPC or RAW file it was possible for transformers with impedance correction tables to be assigned the wrong impedance in the YBus. This could result in incorrect flows on these transformers. This has been fixed.