Features and Improvements
- Sensitivity Calculations: Greatly increased the speed of calculating multiple element TLR sensitivities.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed access violation caused when calling MergeLineTerminals() with no branches actually meeting the filter. This will now simply do nothing instead.
- File Formats: Fixed potential error when reading an PTI *.seq file for sequence data. It was possible for the transformer zero sequence impedance to not properly read from this file.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed error with anchoring of transmission line objects after saving some oneline diagrams.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Fixed problem with plotting base case values on the horizontal axis. Need to determine plot points based on a common nominal shift and can't assume that there will be the same number of points in a scenario and the base case results.
- Transient Stability: Fixed error when plotting either 7 or 10 subplots on a single plot. The subplots were not laid out properly.