Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Modified new feature for script commands using the magic string "@CASENAME" so that the string is replaced with the present name of the case file. It now will NOT include the file extension of the case file.
- Fault Analysis: added additional locations on the Fault Analysis Dialog to specify that current values be shown in per unit or Amps.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed a bug when saving the Injection Group records using SUBDATA section and specifying to identify by label. It was saving using Name_NomKV instead. The reading worked fine, but the saving of the AUX file was incorrect.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed an error with reading the controllable fixed shunts for the switched shunt records in an AUX file.
- Transient Stability: When reading a DYD file and encountering MOTORW or CPMLDW records with a negative MVABase specified, Simulator was seeing the negative value and setting it to 0.0 instead. This has been fixed to correctly read the negative value which has special treatment for those two data records.
- Transient Stability: Added message log warnings when reading a DYD file with faulty CMPLDW records that had extra parameters. Previously no warning message would appear with the CMPLDW records as appeared with other types of records. In addition, previously the first extra parameter in the CMPLDW records would overwrite the MVABase of the record. It has been fixed so that extra parameters are ignored and an appropriate warning message is written to the log. Most frequently these extra parameters indicate an error in the data file.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed a bug on the Limit Monitoring Settings Dialog when saving the settings to an AUX file. It was not properly saving the Area and Zone object "Report Limits" field (YES/NO field). This was only true on this dialog.