Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added ability to compare DateTime values to fields in Advanced Filter conditions
- Transient Stability: Added PSS3C stabilizer
- Contingency Analysis: During contingency analysis if a new island is formed that does not have enough generation to cover the load in the island, the island will be treated as not viable if the option to "Prevent new island without enough controllable generation" is used. Using this option means that the island will be reported as a violation but no power flow solution will be attempted on the island. If remedial actions were implemented as part of the contingency solution, it was possible that this could impact the buses that are included in the new island that was formed but did not have enough generation. This would result in the island violation being reported with incorrect generation and/or load MW, but it would not actually affect the final solution of the contingency. This has been fixed.
- Power Flow Solution: In a very specific situation it was possible for the tap balancing of parallel transformers to cause an oscillation in the solution. This has been fixed.
- Transient Stability: Fixed a few bugs storing of TSContingencyElement object to an AUX file. This included storing the additional parameters associated with closing in a synchronous generators, for changing loads, and for ramping generators.