- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed typo in the Special Concise Variable Names for Branch fields LimitMVAA, LimitMVAB, etc.
- File Formats: Fixed bug in writing out the Qtable section to a Version 19 EPC file if a generator had exactly 10, 20, etc. (multiple of 10) points on the qtable. In this situation we would write out a slash (/) character at the end of the record inappropriately.
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Bus shunts were not being restored correctly from a system state stored while the case was consolidated to a system that is not consolidated. There would probably have also been problems with a state stored not consolidated and restored consolidated. Restoring the bus shunts has been fixed no matter what consolidation status you are in while storing or restoring.
- Sensitivity Calculations: In the general LCDF calculation, the result will be returned as 0 if an open line is between two islands.
- Transient Stability: Modified some strange blinking behavior that could occur when configuring transient stability dialog to update frequently during the simulation run.