Features and Improvements
- File Formats: Modified how appending an existing three-winding transformer is handled if a new three-winding transformer is entered which uses a bus number which is already used as a star bus by another transformer. This is not allowed and a new bus number will automatically be chosen.
- General: Modified how Simulator handles setting its Windows Operating System Priority so that the user can change this. The only exception is that while animating, Simulator alwasy sets its Priority to Low to ensure that the animation does not interfere with other programs.
- Transient Stability: Added a new transient contingency event for "OPEN BUS" which opens all AC lines connected to a bus.
- Transient Stability: Modified the transient limit monitors to allow an option to "Trip (Open) Device" if a monitoring violation occurs. This works for Buses, AC Lines, Generators, Loads, and DC Lines.
- Transient Stability: When choosing to load a DYR file using options, we now auto-populate the various GNET, MTRLD, BASEGEN, and MCRE file if a file with appropriate name exists.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed various bugs with manually creating a multi-terminal DC line from scratch.