Features and Improvements
- Sensitivity Calculations: Previously it was only possible to open one instance of the the LODF dialog at a time. This was because only one LODF result was stored so performing the calculation on one dialog changed the results on other open dialogs even if the chosen branch did not change on the other dialogs. This caused confusion and thus resulted in us restricting to one one LODF dialog. This has now been modified to allow two LODF dialogs to be open simultaneously, but when doing this Simulator forces one dialog to show a "Single LODF" calculation, while the second dialog shows the "LODF Matrix". This is less confusing because the "LODF matrix" results are stored separately and thus can be displayed separately.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Same modification done for PTDF dialog by restricting the first dialog to "Single" Directions, while the second dialog shows "Multiple" directions.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Same modification done for TLR/GSF dialog by restricting the first dialog to the "Line/XFMR or Interface" device type, while the second dialog shows "Multiple Elements" device type.
- Case Information Displays: When on the Area/Zone/Owner Filters dialog, modified the Save As > Auxiliary File option works. Previously it always wrote out the Area/Zone Number, Name and Shown Field. This was a problem because it may cause you to rename your areas or zones unknowingly. It will not prompt asking whether to write out using the Primary (Number) or Secondary (Name) key fields.
- File Formats: Fixed text when reading a GE EPC file for message regarding generators being set to "AVR = NO". Previously the number of generators changed was correct, but the number of affected buses was not.