Features and Improvements
- Bus View and Substation View Onelines: Added additional scaling in BusView for high resolution displays
- Simulator Automation Server (SimAuto): Added SimAuto commands "Hide" and "DangerousVisibleMode" to toggle application visibility while running SimAuto. We have named this "DangerousVisibleMode" so that the user will use this feature with caution. This may be very useful to you, but you may also create some bad interactions if you are running a SimAuto process on a presently visible Simulator window and at the same time clicking on features inside Simulator. Use this new feature with caution.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Fixed bug saving bus injection group participation points to an auxiliary file. The bus identifier was saved as a blank.
- Contingency Analysis: In the Auto-Insert Contingency dialog, there where options for filtering branches based on either the "Lower Voltage" or "Higher Voltage". The captions on these buttons were incorrect and the opposite of what they should have been. This has been fixed.
- File Formats: Fixed bug where transformers given a configuration of DeltaWye or WyeDelta were not being given the correct connection code when exporting to a SEQ file.
- Power Flow Solution: Messages were being written to the log about switched shunts that had a voltage regulation range that conflicted with the generator setpoints. This was done even whe the switched shunt was set to AutoControl=NO. These log messages are no longer written.
- Transient Stability: Fixed transfer tripping logic of the ZLIN1 model