Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When loading or saving a file through a script command, a special PROMPT syntax can be used to prompt the user for the file through a dialog. An additional parameter can be included with this syntax to specify the initial directory in which the dialog will open. The format of the this command is now
< PROMPT 'Caption' 'FileTypes' 'InitialDirectory'>
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): When using the special PROMPT syntax to specify a filename in a script command, clicking Cancel on the file selection dialog will cancel the command and skip any remaining commands in the auxiliary file.
- File Formats: Added the ability to read the CCOMP4U1 model USRMDL model from a DYR file.
- Contingency Analysis: Fixed error when creating a contingency interface by right-clicking on contingency violations.
- File Formats: Reading and writing of the CCOMP4 model from and to a DYD file was not handling the parameter order for Vmax Vmin Tf correctly. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: When in Difference Cast Tool mode of "Difference", the oneline flow arrows on generators object were now displaying correctly. This has been fiexed.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed a bug with the display of the About dialog when licensed only for the base Simulator package. The About dialog could be displayed incorrectly.