- Contingency Analysis: When applying a generator Mvar contingency action to a bus, the Mvar output was not getting set correctly because the AVR status of the generators was not getting set to NO. This has been fixed.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug when copying and pasting oneline display objects along with their layers.
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a bug where transmission line fields would jump around on the screen if moving the line to which they are anchored.
- Transient Stability: Modified layout of the plot designer to prevent an access violation when switching to and from floating windows.
- Transient Stability: Modified storage of Rotor Angle and Bus Angle to store a value of 0.0 if the bus or generator is not inservice.