Features and Improvements
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added optional parameter, SetOutOfServiceBuses, to the CalculateTLR script command. If set to YES, this will set the sensitivities of out of service buses to the sensitivity of the closest in-service buses. Default value is NO.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added CTGApply("ContingencyName") script command to apply the actions in a contingency without solving the power flow.
- Auxiliary Files (SCRIPT and DATA Sections): Added two new script commands, StoreState and RestoreState, that will allow user to store and restore a system state while in Run Mode.
- PV and QV Curve (PVQV) Tool: Added options to allow saving PV plots to file at the end of a PV run.
- Sensitivity Calculations: Added option when doing TLR calculations for injection groups that will allow offline devices to be included in the calculation.
- Transient Stability: Modified column headings for options to specify what to save to RAM and column headings showing the actual transient results in case info displays. This was done to ensure column headings were unique so that copy/paste from Excel still functioned properly.