Features and Improvements
- Integrated Topology Processing (ITP): Added ability to monitor the flow on consolidated branches (Breakers, Disconnects, ZBRs, etc.) during contingency analysis.
- Transient Stability: Added additional user interface features for ZPOTT, ZLIN1, ZDCB, and ZQLIN1 line relay models when the Far Bus is not the same as the To Bus. This shows the appropriate % coverage of the impedance relay based on the sum of series impedances between the From Bus and Far Bus. Previously it was only based on the impedance between the From and To Bus of the line relay.
- Case Information Displays: Added a new field for transformers to show the Regulation Target Value. This is calculated from the Regulation Min and Max, the Target Type and the present voltage of the regulated bus.
- Memory: Fixed some small memory leaks related to the storage of contingency definitions
- Memory: Fixed a very large memory leak that occurred when using incremental topology processing in contingency analysis
- Oneline Diagrams: Fixed a problem when reading in text fields from an AXD file related to whether the X/Y coordinate of the field represented the top-left corner or the center of the text. This was an old problem that had been fixed in version 16 last year.
- Transient Stability: Fixed the setting of the far bus for the ZPOTT, ZLIN1, ZDCB, and ZQLIN1 line relays. This was not functioning so Far Bus could not be set.
- Transient Stability: For the ZPOTT and ZDCB line relays, fixed the implementation the monitoring of the Other Relay at the Far Bus of the model. Previously it was always looking only at the To Bus end instead of the Far Bus.
- User Interface Dialogs: Fixed bus when using the Find button on the Power Transfer Distribution Factor form to make behavior of the Find button consistent with setting the seller or buyer directly form the drop down box.